Saturday 26 February 2011

RAW IMAGES

This is the photograph that I plan to use for the front cover of my music magazine. It is one that I have taken myself. When taking this picture I had a mysterious look for the model in mind, so that on a quick glimpse of my magazine front cover, by passers will be encouraged and inticed to try and recognise the artits on the front cover.


This is the photo I intend to use for my contents page. I alligned the photograph to the right so that I could have information on what is in the magazine beside the model

This one of the photographs I am going to use for my Double page spread. I want to use this photograph along side the original front cover photograph to represent the artist in the photograph coming out of the shadows and into the limelight.

No comments:

Post a Comment