Tuesday 1 February 2011

EQUIPMENT I USED

The following blog post will tell you about the equipment I used whilst taking my photos.

CANON EOS 400D CAMERA

 
This was the camera I used to take my pictures.


BOWENS GEMINI ESPIRIT FLASH


 This was the source of light onto my models. whilst taking my pictures it was placed on the left side of the models.

BOWENS RADIO TRIGGER


 This radio trigger was the device that provided the flash on my model. To help me take more precise photos the radio trigger provided a red dot on the camera lens. This red dot had to be in line with the models eye for a picture to be taken which helped me to take more focussed pictures.

60CM SOFT BOX

 the soft box went around the Bowens gemini Espirit flash to give the light a softer and more cleaner shine that would appear to reduce the amount of spots or wrinkles the model had.

CIRCULAR REFLECTOR

 
The circular reflector was used to reflect light from the Bowens Gemini Espirit flash back onto the model to create a more high-key lighted effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment